Our Advanced stylist, Lauren Fairweather, attended the Kebelo Advantage ‘Smooth Operator’ course in Glasgow last week and can now offer the treatment in salon. The award-winning Kebelo Advantage is a smoothing foundation treatment which transforms dry, damaged, and frizzy hair into soft, smooth and shiny. This ultimate treatment creates stronger, healthier hair and lasts up to 100 days! With revolutionary carbocysteine hair technology the treatment repairs, supports and re-energize the hair from the inside out.
The Kebelo Advantage treatment consists of 4 simple steps to transform dull, unhealthy hair to beautiful, silky and filled with volume.
- Step 1 Cleanse: Preparation of the hair begins with Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo to remove all product and environmental build-up from the hair. It also opens up all the hair cuticles to allow the Advantage treatment to infuse each individual strand. This leaves the hair detangled and easy to work with.
- Step 2 Treat: The professional Advantage smoothing treatment, with carbocysteine technology, is the most advanced smoothing treatment available. Carbocysteine strengthens each strand from deep within while Botanical proteins seal and replenish each cuticle leaving hair smooth, shiny and frizz-free for 100 days.
- Step 3 Masque: This lavish masque seals the treatment with a final boost of Carbocysteine and a touch of Murumuru Seed Butter. Hair is neutralised and adds the finishing touches to the Advantage treatment.
- Step 4 Maintain: Included in your Kebelo experience you have the choice of taking home one of 2 home care ranges: Enriching & Revitalising. Both packs consist of shampoo, conditioner and a masque to maintain and ensure hair stays silky and frizz-free. Both ranges are Paraben and SLS free.
- Enriching: For naturally dry hair this range gives hair deep nourishment and replenishes hydration. With ingredients of Guar sugar, Wheat protein, Bran, Grape seed and Argan Oil to combat dryness , intensely condition and leave hair silky smooth.
- Revitalising: For normal to oily hair this range replenishes shine and strength while enhancing natural body and volume. Perfect for greasy hair as ingredient Amaranth gently cleanses while Hydrolysed wheat, Soy and JoJoba proteins detangle hair and leaves it with a dazzling shine.
If you long for a good hair day everyday then try the NEW Kebelo Advantage treatment, only available with stylist Lauren Fairweather at Sam Park Hair, Crieff!*
Before & After Results of Kebelo Advantage treatment:
*Kebelo Advantage Treatment starts at £99.00