Is your hair dry, brittle, lifeless and hard to brush? No matter what shape your hair is in, with time, effort and L’Oreals new ‘Nutrifier’ product you can bring it back to life and uncover your hair’s natural healthy form.
The NEW ‘Nutrifier’ hair care is from the Serie Expert range from L’Oreal Professionnel and is available now at Sam Park Hair,Crieff. This range treats dry and undernourished hair with the key ingredients of Glycerol and Coconut oil; Ideal for moisture-starved hair this range can be used to keep your hair feeling softer, shinier and smoother.
- Glycerol: imitates hairs natural nourishing elements to increase hydration,
- Coconut Oil: nourishes the hair with essential fatty acids without it feeling too heavy.
At Sam Park Hair, Crieff we stock:
- Nutrifier Shampoo: This silicone free shampoo deeply cleanses while enhancing the hairs nutrition and instantly transforming the appearance of the hair to silkier and healthier. (£11.00)
- Nutrifier Conditioner: This conditioner prevents split ends, resulting in hair being softer and more supple than ever before. (£12.00)
- Nutrifier Blow Dry Cream: The ‘Nutrifier’ blow dry cream is applied to towel-dried hair before blowdrying to protect hair fibre from heat up to 230 degrees celsius. (£14.00)
- Nutrifier DD Balm; This DD (Dryness Defence) balm is a leave-in cream that adds a dose of nutrition to the ends of the hair. (£11.00)
Try out this new product now and see the difference, available at Sam Park Hair, Crieff.